Wednesday 21st November 2012, 9:30am-3:00pm Brisbane Square Library.
ALIA Queensland would love to hear from you if you are interested in presenting a paper at the 'Innovate, Evolve, Create' mini-conference. This conference follows on from the successful 'People Power' conference held in 2011
Please send us an outline (no more than 300 words) of either:
- A presentation of a) 15 minutes or b) 30 minutes; or
- Web based presentation;
The 'Innovate, Evolve, Create' theme is intentionally broad. Suggested topic areas for submissions include (but are not limited to):
- Innovative use of technology in your library
- Creation and implementation of a new initiative
- Change management and evolving library services
- Participation in creative initiatives with patrons
The only limit is your own experience and imagination!
Submissions should be made by completing the online form by 31st August 2012.
Selected speakers will be advised by 1st October 2012.
Presenting at ALIA Queensland mini-conference is a great opportunity to perfect your conference skills in time for Information Online or NLS 6 which are being held in Brisbane in 2013.